1. AGENT This cutting edge website and mobile application is disrupting the industry with direct client to model seamless booking access. Find models and talent from all over the US that meet the specific needs of your production - with prices much lower than traditional agencies. Safe, convenient, and easy - AGENT has the widest variety of models and talent in the country - available to book with the click of a button.
2. Wilhelmina Wilhelmina Models is one of the most prominent talent management agencies worldwide. It was founded in 1967 by Dutch supermodel Wilhelmina Cooper and has earned its prestigious standing as an industry leader by providing full-spectrum model management for women, men, and fitness models, as well as entertainers and musicians. It has earned itself a spot among the top agencies to book models as well as talent across the US.
3. Next Next Model Management is one of the leading global fashion management agencies, connecting top talent in fashion and entertainment with prominent international brands. Founded by Faith Kates & Joel Wilkenfeld, NEXT is known for discovering and propelling the world’s most recognizable models to stardom. NEXT has a great reputation for forging personal brands for an impressive roster of talent by building dynamic relationships with partners and ensuring long-lasting careers.
4. Q In 1998 Q Management pioneered new ground in the world of fashion when it opened the doors to its New York City office and launched a boutique style modeling agency with global ambitions. Q is currently known for its talented team of the newest, most progressive agents across the country with offices in both New York and Los Angeles and is most certainly one of the best places to book professional talent in the country.
5. IMG IMG Models is the international leader in talent discovery and model management and is widely recognized for its diverse talent roster. The agency's ability to manage and maximize a model's career at every stage - whether by nurturing new talent or revitalizing the professional lives of existing talent is one of IMG's greatest strengths as an agency and makes it one of the top places to book both models and talent in the US.
Ever wish you had a magic formula for booking the perfect talent for your job? Look no further! We've compiled a few of the best insider tips to ensure your booking goes smoothly from start to finish - and, of course, that you find the best models and talent out there.
1. Consider an online marketplace. Like most industries, the modeling world is progressing at a rapid place towards virtual bookings and cutting out middlemen who add unnecessary time and expense (agencies and managers) to the process of booking models and talent. Hence the proliferation of online giants like AGENT Inc - a one stop shop for booking vetted models and talent across the US. Booking fees are almost nonexistent, and you'll be able to instantly search and find models and talent in your area and book them through the platform - complete with guarantees, a formal cancellation policy, and an easy to use in-platform payment system.
2. Be open minded in your search. Not everyone can afford the Karlie Klosses of the world, no matter how much we'd like to. Instead, ask yourself what type of qualities make you drawn to Karlie - is it simply her height? Her blue eyes? Face shape? The way she seems to effortlessly take over the catwalk? With modern technology, modeling apps are actually able to use AI to allow you to upload a photo of a model with your desired attributes and find you the next best thing: a lookalike model available in your area, and at a much more affordable price. See the tool in action on joinagent.com!
3. Do your research beforehand on potential talent. With the recent advancements in technology and proliferation of social media as a mainstay in the modeling industry, it's now customary to do a little online research on the models you are intending to book by checking out their Instagram and other online media, including reels and personal websites. What makes vetting talent even easier are platforms like AGENT - where you can actually see previous reviews of all talent as well as read talent-written biographies and selfie videos, which can definitely help paint a more clear picture of the person you are booking for your next production so there are no unwanted surprises on shoot day!
BOOK TALENT IN YOUR AREA NOW